Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How can I send an international money order for Japan "Express"?

How can I send an international money order for Japan "Express"?
I want to get an international money order for japan, but i can only imagine how long it will take for it to get there. I wanted to make the envelope I'll be sending the money order in "express" so it'll get there overnight or the next day or something. How do I go about doing this?
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to any Western Union Office. (on the internet - get locations near you). Order a moneygram to be sent to Japan. Pay for it + service charge. All done electronically. Whole transaction from your W/U office to Japan done in a matter of hours. Advise receiver in japan. The collect $ in W/U office in Japan. Fastest way.