Friday, June 1, 2012

How can I make money online? only websites that pays through paypal please?

How can I make money online? only websites that pays through paypal please?
I live in Japan to study, I will be here for at least 5 years in minimum. I really need to make money online, but I don`t know any websites that pays you through paypal. I`m not good with articles and similar things though. I can be online all day so it`d be nice to be able to make money online. please let me know if you know any good sites. Thank you very much for reading my question, I`m looking forward to read your replies. *only the ones that pay through paypal please
Personal Finance - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact me through email please i have some good sources.
2 :
I sell through eBay.
3 :
I've never seen one that seems halfway decent and honest.
4 :
i know u said u r not interested in writing articles, but this website is really INTERESTING , U CAN WRITE CREATIVE WRITING , ABOUT YOU EXPERIENCE IN JAPAN, TRAVELING AND STUDDING THAT SORT OF THING, ITS EASY WWW.HELIUM.COM PAY PAL ONLY
5 :
If you're looking for a get-rich-quick business on-line then you're in for a surprise. Most sites that say that you can make money only make money off of you. The best way is to start an on-line business yourself but that takes work. You'll need to go to the small business administration and have a sit down with someone (it's free). They can help you write up a business plan if you need a loan from the bank. Choose items that you can sell on-line that are in high demand but don't cost too much. Get a seller's permit (it's usually free) and a fictitious business name filed (I paid $65.00). You'll probably have to put an add in the paper to announce your fictious name depending on your states laws (I paid another $65.00). Get a web domain from a site that doesn't charge you final value fees only monthly dues like godaddy.com or homestead.com (monthly it's only $25.00). With homestead you can accept credit cards and debit cards without a merchant account since you it accepts paypal payments and the customers don't even have to have a paypal account. You can even choose to have the payments in the form of money order or checks and have the customers mail them to you. With homestead making your website is easy (it took me two days to create and open my web-store). Then all you have to do is advertise your site. Google ad-words charges per click but you can set up an amount of dollars per day or month that you want to spend. Yahoo yellow pages let's you add your site address for free and even let's you make coupons for free that your customers can redeem at your site. Having a business is never easy and most people work very hard to make a lot of money on the internet. There are no get-rich-quick sites that don't involve work and money.
6 :
I use this site: http://zlio.com/?r=162139 Basically, you open an online shop (its free). All you have to do is set up your shop, which takes about 10 minutes, then you promote it. There's no ongoing costs and they pay into your paypal account.
7 :
The site I use pays you money for blogging, updating your profile, looking at pictures, and all your social interaction. It's just like MySpace and Facebook, only you get paid for using it. Here's the link if you want to give it a try: http://r.yuwie.com/eyesofantasy
8 :
treasuretrooper, worldwide the minimum amount is 20 but you can make more than 20 in like 2 days(1 dayif you spend more thasn 5 hours on comp). it is not bs cause i have cashed out b4
9 :
I saw this video that shows how to make money doing field inspections. Something like a few hundred a day if you know what you are doing. Now, I cannot vouch for it, but is seems like a legit way to make money. Definitely not a get rich quick scheme but rather a long term income opportunity. Field Inspection Training http://youtube.com/watch?v=I44kpNAWTFM
10 :
check this website out. it pays when you open an advertisment. it pays more if you refer your friends here. although it's not a lot of money, over time, you'll have some extra pocket money to use. furthermore, it takes up max 5 min of your time daily.